Sunday 3 January 2016

The picture I have chosen to upload for today is of the rear entrance to the extensive walled  at Llanerchaeron This shot was taken on a bright sunny day in June 2015 as a three shot HDR. However rather than just process as an HDR I have here, converted it to a "Artistic Monochrome" in Photomatix and bled colour back to 20%. Following that I have increased the green hue using Photoshop. I think it adds a mysterious but inviting look into the walled garden.


Llanerchaeron, onetime known as "Llanayron House" , is a grade I listed mansion on the River Aeron, near Aberaeron, Ceredigion designed and built in 1795 by John Nash for Major (later Colonel) William Lewis as a model, self-sufficient farm complex.
The neighbouring parish church of St Non was also redesigned by Nash.

No comments:

Post a Comment